We are now three weeks into 2017. It is almost the end of January. This month is going super fast. I am still managing to allocate decent amounts of time to my 2017 Resolutions which are:
- Schedule blog.
- Complete recipe journal.
- Enter weekly reflection.
- Attend Events & Cosplay.
- Start making videos.
- Blog tutorials.
- Exercise more.
- Study more.
- Write more stories.
As mentioned in a previous post (you can read here) I will be making a Weekly Diary post every Sunday for 2017. The idea of doing this is to keep me motivated, and on track with my goals.
The Weekly Diary is to cover five areas which are:
- Time allocated to tasks.
- Completed list.
- Favourite task.
* Week 3 * – 15th to 21st January 2017
1. Time allocated to tasks (total time spent on each task):
- Blog – 14 hours
- Try new recipe – 2 hours
- Research events – 1 hour
- Plan videos – 1 hour
- Blog tutorials – 1 hours
- Exercise – 7 hours
- Write stories – 2 hours
2. Completed list:
- Blog – I was able to complete each blog post that I had planned for the week.
- Try new recipe – I tried out two recipes.
- Research events – I researched cruises, as I really love to cruise. Also have come across some movie trailers, and have planned to watch some movies at the cinema.
- Plan videos – I practiced filming some short videos. I will be releasing my first YouTube video soon this month.
- Blog tutorials – I did not get the chance to make a blog tutorial. I will be sure to post one next week. It is an area I am still getting use to, and takes a lot of time to put together.
- Exercise – Yoga for 30 minutes, and a 30 minute workout video from on YouTube. I will stick to doing these exercises each day for the rest of this year.
- Write stories – I was able to draft a new story, which I am very proud of the concept.
- Plan videos – It has been a bit tricky filming, and editing videos. I think I am getting the hang of it now though.
- Blog tutorials – I did not have enough time to allocate to making a blog tutorial. The Blog tutorial I wanted to do took more time than expected, I will put it up next week on Saturday.
4. Favourite task:
- Exercise – I have really been enjoying exercising this week. My body is handling it better. I love doing yoga, and the YouTube workout video that I workout to has been really great.
- Blog – I am so happy to have received both Blogger Recognition Award and The Versatile Blogger Award a second time, and for the first time receive the Mystery Blogger Award. I also have a few other awards that I have been nominated for, which I will post next week onwards.
- Study – I have chosen the papers that I will be studying this year. I am very excited to start my studies in February.
- Drawing – I was able get some projects completed. Also designed some characters for one of my stories.
Blog post I have done this week:
- 16 January 2017 – * Blogger Recognition Award 2 – AWARDS *
- 17 January 2017 – * I love Winter Tag – Q&A *
- 18 January 2017 – * The power of a shopping list – FOOD *
- 19 January 2017 – * Benefits of Nature – WELLBEING *
- 20 January 2017 – * The Versatile Blogger Award 2 – AWARDS *
- 21 January 2017 – * Mystery Blogger Award – AWARDS *
This third week has gone so fast. I am very happy with what I have achieved this week. I have a new challenge set for myself next week, which I will be waking up at 5 am. I hope I will get use to getting up at 5 am fast. I usually get up around 6.30 am.
Thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed this entry. Have a great day!
Capili Jiron x x