How exciting, its the 31st of December 2016 here in Sydney, Australia ❤ ❤
I am very excited for 2017. For me a new year is a lovely way to start working on new goals that I want to achieve for that year.
I like to reflect at the end of each year, and look at what I have achieved, and what I need to further work on.
I feel that 2017 is going to be an even better year for me. I tend to believe that each year gets better as I achieve each of my goals within steps. Even if there are hardships and challenges in the year. The good things always outweigh the bad. I like to see the positive side of things in all that I do.
Here are my 2017 Goals:
1. Schedule blog – I want to be able to schedule the topics that I will blog about each day in advance, in my planner. That way I will be able to equally blog about the different topics I want to discuss.
2. Complete recipe journal – as in an earlier post I shared my new recipe journal with you (click here if you have not seen it). I want to fill it with 24 recipes (as that’s the max it fits), and share the recipes on my blog. I think it will be a fun challenge and a great way to come up with some new recipes.
3. Enter weekly reflection – I have made a section for this on my blog under the ‘Life’ tab, there is ‘Weekly diary’. I will basically create a post at the end of each week, on a Sunday, in the new year. The post will be a reflection on my week, and discuss what steps I have taken to achieve my goals. I think this will be a great way to stay on track, and keep me motivated with achieving my goals. A great weekly reminder.
4. Attend Events & Cosplay – I really love going to Events. Especially ones that involve make-up, anime, gaming, and cosplay. IMATS is a fun makeup event; I love being at the workshops, seeing the different make-up looks, and buying some make-up too.
Other events I love is SMASH (Manga & Anime convention in Sydney), and Comic Con. I plan to attend these events in 2017, as well as Supanova. I will cosplay at each of these events, and share my cosplay on my blog.
If you don’t know already. I love to design and sew. So I will make all of my costumes. I just love the atmosphere at these events. It’s so much fun to talk to others who also love anime and gaming.
5. Start making videos – I will be starting a YouTube channel in January 2017. I really want to do make-up, art, DIY, and sewing tutorials. I will be talking about anime, manga, sharing my art, and vlogging at events. I am excited to do this 🙂 🙂 Please let me know if you have a YouTube channel so I can check it out.
6. Blog tutorials – I not only want to create video tutorials, but also make tutorials on my blog that are step-by-step with instructions and photo’s. I would love to do this as I know some people prefer this style rather than watching a video. Tutorials will include: make-up, art, DIY, and sewing.
7. Exercise more – I want to go further with yoga, and create an exercise schedule that I can follow weekly. I want to get fitter, as it’s important to be the healthiest that I can be, and I want to look good for the characters I will cosplay as. I will start doing post on my fitness and exercise schedule in the new year.
8. Study more – I already do a good job with allocating time to my studies (I always study on the train, to and from work). It is hard, working and studying. I just want to dedicate more time to my studies to get better grades. As I currently get good grades, but I want to push myself to do the best I can, and get higher grades. I will allocate extra time in my planner to study more.
9. Write more stories – As you may notice, I blog daily. I have a huge passion for writing, and write my own stories in my spare time. I also have a huge love for drawing manga, so I like to create my own manga. I want to dedicate more time daily to writing my stories as I would love to publish them in the future.
I love the idea of putting these goals on my blog as it holds me accountable to achieve them, and it is a good reminder for me to look at and review my goals weekly. I know this will motivate me more.
Thank you so much for reading. I would love to hear some of your goals in the comments, if you would like to share. I wish you the best for 2017. Remember that you can achieve whatever it is you want to do, it just takes action, and action can be done in steps. Take it one step at a time.
Happy New Year!
Capili Jiron x x