Already two weeks into 2017. Wow time is already going pretty fast this year. I am still managing to allocate decent amounts of time to my 2017 Resolutions which are:
- Schedule blog.
- Complete recipe journal.
- Enter weekly reflection.
- Attend Events & Cosplay.
- Start making videos.
- Blog tutorials.
- Exercise more.
- Study more.
- Write more stories.
As mentioned in a previous post (you can read here) I will be making a Weekly Diary post every Sunday for 2017. The idea of doing this is to keep me motivated, and on track with my goals.
The Weekly Diary is to cover five areas which are:
- Time allocated to tasks.
- Completed list.
- Favourite task.
* Week 2 * – 8th to 14th January 2017
1. Time allocated to tasks (total time spent on each task):
- Blog – 17 hours
- Try new recipe – 2 hours
- Research events – 1 hour
- Plan videos – 1 hour
- Blog tutorials – 4 hours
- Exercise – 7 hours
- Write stories – 3 hours
2. Completed list:
- Blog – I was able to complete each blog post I had planned for the week (Including my first blog tutorial on making paper flowers, which I am so proud of).
- Try new recipe – I was able to try out a new recipe, and do some research on healthy recipes.
- Research events – I did not come across many events. However I was able to book flights to New Zealand to see family this year (I got a really good deal, so happy about that). I also researched other overseas travel destinations that I plan on going to this year.
- Plan videos – I managed to practice filming, to see what it will look like. I will be releasing my first YouTube video soon this month.
- Blog tutorials – I posted my first blog tutorial yesterday on how to make paper flowers (that I like to use in the background of my blog post photos), you can click here to learn how to make them.
- Exercise – Same exercises as per previous weekly entry. Yoga for 30 minutes, and a 30 minute workout video from on YouTube. I plan on sticking to this exercise routine for the rest of the year.
- Write stories – I was able to start going into further detail with one of the short stories I wrote in Week 1. I am very happy with where it is going.
- Plan videos – I have tested doing a make-up, drawing, and anime videos. I am still not too sure what type of video I will first release when I start my YouTube channel this month.
- Blog tutorials – It was a little challenging taking the right photos, and deciding on what instructions should be advised. I basically just put myself in the shoes of someone who would not know where to start, when it comes to making paper flowers. This really helped me take to-the-point photos, and make the instructions clear.
- Exercise – Has been really hard this week, but I have managed to get it done. Some times I just want to read a book or watch anime instead (I just remind myself of the results I am working towards, then exercise).
4. Favourite task:
- Blog tutorials – I really enjoyed making the paper flowers tutorial. I am super happy with how it turned out, and so thankful for your lovely, positive feedback. I am glad that you have said that it is easy to follow as that was what I was going for. I want to put tutorials on here that will help, inspire, and add value to your life. I have more wonderful tutorials to come on: sewing, make-up, cooking, art, and much more.
- Blog – I am so happy to have been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award (read post here), and also two other awards, that I will be posting next week.
- Blog tutorials – As you know by now, I am so proud of my paper flowers tutorial. I cannot wait to create more blog tutorials. It is so much fun, and I love sharing things that I know you will find helpful, and useful.
- Also so happy to have gotten a good deal on some plane tickets to New Zealand. Will be great to see my family ❤ ❤
Blog post I have done this week:
- 9 January 2017 – * Blogger Recognition Award – AWARDS *
- 10 January 2017 – * Currently reading – Sword Art Online: Progressive & One Punch Man – MANGA *
- 11 January 2017 – * 5 Ways to help you discover your passion – WELLBEING *
- 12 January 2017 – * 5 Benefits of brown sugar – FOOD *
- 13 January 2017 – * The Versatile Blogger Award – AWARDS *
- 14 January 2017 – * How to make Paper Flowers tutorial – DIY *
Second week has gone already. I am sure this year will go by quite quickly, so I have to make the most of it, and keep on moving forward. I am enjoying making these weekly entries (even though this is just my second one). It is nice to reflect on the week that was. I know these entries will be fun to look back on one day as well, and that I will be able to see how much I have grown in the future.
Thank you so much for reading. I hope you are enjoying these weekly entries. Maybe you might want to do a weekly, monthly, or even quarterly entry to stay on track with your goals. I think it is a wonderful idea.
Have a brilliant day my loves!
Capili Jiron x x