I am so thankful to have been receiving so many awards lately. I am a little behind in posting them up, so I thought I would post an award today.
I want to first thank the wonderful, and lovely bloggers: Brina (author of Owlwithmind12 who nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award), and Enigma (author of Okoto Enigma’s Blog who created the award). This is my fifth award, and first time receiving this type of award.
Three things about me
- I really love sushi. I eat rice on most days (since I am half asian I have grown up with rice). I even love the seaweed on its own.
- I love art. I have drawn, ever since I could pick up a pencil. I love to draw, paint, sew, design, and basically do all things creative.
- I love to travel. I am originally from New Zealand, and currently live in Sydney, Australia. I want to visit some of the Pacific Islands this year ❤ ❤
Here are my answers to Brina’s questions
1. With which person is more like you: Belle (Beauty and the beast), Poppy (Trolls) or Hermione (Harry Potter)? – Belle! She is my most favourite Disney Princess. I can relate to her so well. I love books, learning, and adventures just like her.
2. What is your favorite place for thinking? – My art room. It where I love to get creative with drawing, coming up with ideas, and writing stories.
3. What do you hate the most? – When people are nasty to each other. There is no need to put energy into being mean to someone else. It is not worth it. It is better to focus on yourself, with achieving your goals instead of putting wasteful time into hating on others.
4. Do you sometimes look animals and plants around you and think: “Do they got brains? Do they think?” – Yes, I believe animals have great abilities, and should be treated equal to humans. I see them no less. I love animals so much. I also love plants, I am curious with how they communicate with each other, and take care of the earth. Nature is wonderful, peaceful, and gives so much to us, without expecting anything in return. We really must take care of this beautiful world.
5. What is your favorite thing to talk about with anyone? – To be honest I love finding out what people are passionate about. What their goals, and dreams are. I love bringing out the best in people, and seeing them smile when talking about things that they love. It is such a great feeling, and so much fun to share interests.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- List the Rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Answer five questions from the nominee.
- Nominate anywhere from ten to twenty bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
Here are my questions for my nominees
- Where do you really want to travel in the world?
- What is one goal that you would love to achieve by the end of this year?
- If you could have a super power, what would you choose?
- If you could speak another language fluently, which language would you choose?
- Which type of fruit best represents you, and why? (haha my weird question).
* Matthew 903 *
* Ms Meehnia *
* Wormal Blog *
* Jessicazebulun *
* Dwquotes *
* Lavender Sky *
* Okaaythen *
* Diversion 3000 *
* Restless Jo *
* Personalogues *
* Hey its Nyse *
* Poetry2473 *
* Alifya Lifestyle *
Here is the link to my best post
Thank you so much for reading 🙂 🙂 This was such a fun award to answer questions to. Please check out Brina’s blog, and each of the blogs I have nominated.
Have a great day!
Capili Jiron x x