I hope you are having a wonderful day 🙂 🙂 Just reposting this DIY today as I am super busy with my studies. Will reply with your great comments as soon as I can.
It is currently stormy in Sydney. I am loving the sound of the thunder, and rain. Yay for cooler weather 😀 😀
I will have a fun new DIY up next Saturday, and will talk more about my blog schedule in tomorrow’s post
Thank you so much for reading! Keep up the great work with achieving your goals, and keep going for what you love. Have a lovely day.
Capili Jiron x x
Flowers are so beautiful, and brighten up any area that they are placed within.
I love nature so much! Flowers are one thing that I love to incorporate into my art work. You may have noticed that when I do reviews on products, I like to add paper flowers just make the background look pretty, and brighten up the look.
I make my own paper flowers, and will now show you how you can make them as well.
Materials you will need:
- A piece of cardboard (not too thick).
- A glue stick.
- An eraser.
- A graphite pencil (a HB pencil is fine).
- Two different colours of colour paper.
- A bangle (or something that you can trace a circle with, you may want to use a cup).
* You may want to use a ruler where straight lines are required (if you are not confident drawing lines).
Here are the steps:
View original post 504 more words