2017 is finally here! I want this year to be great, for personal growth, development, and to take on wonderful opportunities.
I have set some 2017 resolutions (click here to read them), that are to push me out of my comfort zone. Allowing me to go further than I would expect of myself naturally.
To ensure that I stay on track with these goals I will be entering a weekly diary. Which will be where I will release a weekly post every Sunday to reflect on my goals, and what steps I have taken towards them.
I like to have a wide range of goals. You would be surprise at how many things you can achieve in a year. The key to success is to have a plan, complete it in steps, and most of all have ‘discipline’. Which means to stick to the plan no matter what (even in times when you do not feel like doing it).
Here are the sections that my weekly diary will cover:
1. Time allocated to tasks – I will mention the time that I have spent on each task. This will be good as I will be able to reflect and see if I need to make any adjustments to how much time I dedicate to each task. This will ensure there is balance with all I do.
2. Completed list – this will include all tasks I have completed. I will also mention if there were any tasks that I was not able to complete, that will be put forward to the following week. I feel that doing this will motivate me to get things done within the week, than the idea of being able to complete them the following week.
3. Challenges – here I will mention of any challenges that happened during the week. Such as unexpected events or being ill. This will be good to discuss as it will be a way to reflect, and see if such challenges can be avoided in the future.
4. Favourite task – I will discuss my favourite task that I completed for the week. Going into detail of why I am proud of it, and how it has benefited me in my journey to achieving my goals.
5. Highlights – this will be where I will talk about all the fun and happy moments that have happened in my week. It will not just be about tasks, but also places I have gone to, and whatever has made me feel happy during that week.
I really love the idea of writing a weekly diary. The idea of it is already motivating me, and I know that reflecting at the end of each week will remind me of what my goals are, and what it is that I am working towards. Plus it will be an interesting experiment for the year.
Thank you so much for reading. I wish you to have a great 2017 and that many blessings come your way. Have a wonderful day, everyday!
Capili Jiron x x