Writing is a wonderful way to tell stories, share personal messages, and express ideas.
Communication is a key component when interacting with others. With words we can connect with one another in many ways.
Such as relating to an author who has written a book on travelling to different countries; if you love to travel you will be able to easily connect with the message the author is trying to get across.
I love to write daily here on my blog as it allows me to get creative, coming up with new ideas, and helping people. Blogging daily gives me the chance to inspire and make others smile.
I also love to write in my notebooks. I write stories that are quite tragic, but are filled with purpose and positive meaning. The stories I like to write are ones that will get people thinking about life, inspire them to be a better person, and most of all get them to appreciate life and the people who they care most about.
Now here are five benefits of writing everyday:
1. Improve communication skills – as mentioned earlier communication is key when it comes to interacting with others. Lack of communication can cause people to incorrectly interpret the message that you’re trying to get across to them. Writing everyday will improve how you express your words, and as each day goes on, you will become better at expressing exactly what you want to say.
2. Help you better understand yourself – as we live in a world that is always changing, busy, and advancing in technology, sometimes we can get caught up in all of the things that are happening around us. It is good to take pen to paper and write on a daily basis. Even if it is just for 10 minutes. It can be helpful for your wellbeing, as when we write, we get ideas and are able to express ourselves. It’s a great opportunity to remind us of who we are, and what it is that we want to do.
3. Can help you relax – writing each day can help reduce stress. Such as planning what tasks need to be completed or what list items you need to get from the store. There is something about knowing what you need to do, and having it on paper, that can really put your mind at ease. Writing a short story may take some pressure off you as you can let your mind wander, and forget about any challenges that you may be currently facing.
4. Can help your mind think clearly – when you write, it helps develop your skills with coming up with ideas, and overcoming challenges. Writing can help you get better at problem solving, as your mind will produce the best possible answer to questions that arise, and this will push you to understand what it is that you are writing about.
5. Keep your writing skills up-to-date – writing everyday will allow you to keep your writing skills at a good level, and better yet ensure that you are always improving with your writing. The more often you write, the more you will review what it is that you have written, and this will help you keep on top of your writing skills. Just like anything, the more you practice, the sooner you will master the skill.
I enjoy creating art, and writing is a wonderful form of art. Writing is a great way to express yourself. Thank you so much for reading. Have a joyful day!
Capili Jiron x x