Week four now 🙂 🙂 Wow! Basically the end of January. The end of the first month of 2017. Where did the time go?
This post is up a little late today as I could not resist going to watch Resident Evil: The Final Chapter at the cinema. I love the movie series as well as the games ❤ ❤
This month is going super fast. I am still managing to allocate decent amounts of time to my 2017 Resolutions which are:
- Schedule blog.
- Complete recipe journal.
- Enter weekly reflection.
- Attend Events & Cosplay.
- Start making videos.
- Blog tutorials.
- Exercise more.
- Study more.
- Write more stories.
As mentioned in a previous post (you can read here) I will be making a Weekly Diary post every Sunday for 2017. The idea of doing this is to keep me motivated, and on track with my goals.
The Weekly Diary is to cover five areas which are:
- Time allocated to tasks.
- Completed list.
- Favourite task.
* Week 4* – 22nd to 28th January 2017
1. Time allocated to tasks (total time spent on each task)
- Blog – 12 hours
- Research events – 1 hour
- Plan videos – 2 hours
- Exercise – 7 hours
- Write stories – 3 hours
2. Completed list
- Blog – I was able to complete each blog post planned for the week
- Research events – I researched some places that I want to visit in the South Pacific. Also looked at some upcoming movies.
- Plan videos – I practiced filming some more. I hope to release my first YouTube video on Tuesday next week. I want it to be really good, and do not want to rush into it.
- Blog tutorials – I did not get the chance to make a blog tutorial due to needing to post another award. I am a little behind on awards, but do not want to put them all up at once, as I want each award post to also benefit the blogger who has nominated me.
- Exercise – Yoga for 30 minutes, and a 30 minute workout video from on YouTube. I will stick to doing these exercises each day for the rest of this year.
- Write stories – I have been able to further develop a draft story that I was working on last week.
- Blog schedule – I am in the process of deciding on what topics I will blog about on particular days. I want to have a proper schedule. For example Monday will be a post on Health, Tuesday a post on Makeup, and so on. I plan to decide on a schedule next week.
- Plan videos – I really want to post my first video. I am just unsure which one to put up. Still deciding, I do not want to rush my decision.
- Blog tutorials – I did not have enough time to make a blog tutorial. It is still something that I am getting use to. I will put one up next Saturday for sure.
- Study – I have been having to make some serious decisions where it comes to my studies. I was studying part-time while working full-time. I have now decided that I want to study full-time as I want to get my studies completed faster. Even if it means that I have to also work full-time I will still study full-time. I know that I can handle this I have basically been study full-time already (6 papers a year. Full-time study is 8 papers a year).
4. Favourite task
- Study – Even though it was challenging to come to the decision. I am glad that I will be studying full-time. I still have quite a few things to sort out, and make sure it all goes to plan. It is fine, I will get it all done 🙂 🙂
- Blog – I am so happy to have been nominated for One Lovely Blog Award, and the Blogger Recognition Award for a third time. Awards are great as they help to connect bloggers, which I love!
- Movies – As I mentioned I watched Resident Evil: The Final Chapter. It was really good, but I felt like it was rushed, and needed to be longer.
Thank you so much for reading. It has been quite a challenging week of decisions. I hope to have more sorted next week. My life is really busy at the moment. I really appreciate, and enjoy being able to interact and write here on my blog. I wish you the best with success in your life. Remember to keep working hard towards your dreams, as will I.
Have a great day!
Capili Jiron x x