I hope you are having a wonderful day!
I am so honoured, and happy to be nominated by the amazing blogger: Michel (author of Raistlin0903) for The Versatile Blogger Award. This is my fourth award (my second ‘The Versatile Blogger Award’). I am very happy and grateful to receive this award
Please ensure that you check out Michel’s blog. He does great posts on movies, tv shows, and much more. You can view his award post here.
Another seven things about me
* You can read the previous seven things about me in my first ‘The Versatile Blogger Award’ post here *
- I am deaf in my left ear. I always have been since I was a baby (doctors could never figure out why).
- My number one favourite game is Final Fantasy VII (FFVII). It is one of the first games that really got me into gaming. I cannot wait for the remake to be released!
- My number one favourite anime is Hunter x Hunter. It is so well written that you get close to not only the good characters, but also the bad ones. It is an anime (and manga) that inspires me so much.
- My second favourite anime is Your lie in April. It is sweet, heart-breaking, inspiring, and has the most beautiful music (it is sad like the anime Clannard). When I write stories I always play the soundtrack, it just has a powerful connection to me.
- I love to go on cruises. I really love cruising so much. There is always so many things to do, and it is nice to get off at all the different ports. The last one I did was in 2015 along Australia (14 nights – Sydney to Cairns and back, stopped at 5 ports). It was so wonderful at Cairns, we went snorkeling at the Great Barrier Reef. It was magical, and very beautiful, there is honestly nothing like it. I saw so many different tropical fish, sea cumber, and coral. I will definitely be going there again.
- I had never visited Sydney before I moved here. I am originally from New Zealand (born and raised in the same city my whole life there). I had previously worked in Brisbane at the end of my final year in school, so I had only been to Australia once back then. Ever since then I wanted to move to Australia, knowing that there are better opportunities (especially compared to my hometown city in NZ). My partner and I sold all our belongings (well majority, basically everything), and moved to Sydney (with our dog Lamington) in May 2013 with just one suitcase (we made sure we were on the same plane as our dog). During our nearly four years of living here, we first lived in a tiny studio unit (just a small room, kitchen, and bathroom) for about three years, and we now live in a wonderful townhouse, with a good size backyard for our dog. I think I will write a post on this (moving to a different country experience, how we got our dog here, and so on)… it is getting a bit long… haha. In sort we are doing really well, and achieving our goals.
- I am also a student. I am studying a Bachelor of Professional Communication by correspondence as I work, and blog (still have to pay bills haha). I am really enjoying the course, and look forward to working in either media or even for the government. We shall see.
Here are the rules of the award
- Display the award.
- Thank the person who gave this award (and include a link to their blog.)
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Nominate bloggers.
* Poetry2473 *
* Blossom *
* Smiling Dreamer *
* LyfWithEm *
* Beautymommies *
* Alifya Lifestyle *
* Uncrea *
Thank you so much for reading. I hope you had fun learning more about me. Please visit Michel’s blog, and the blogs I have nominated.
Have an amazing day!
Capili Jiron x x