I am so excited to be going on holiday next week. I will be away at sea for two weeks on a cruise. I can’t wait to just relax and basically not do anything haha (you know what I mean).
I think it is really important to take holidays, not only for the experiences but also to recharge and reward yourself for all of the hard work you have done.
Ok let’s take a look at Week 17…
* Week 17 * – 3rd to 9th September 2017
1. Time allocated to tasks (total time spent on each task)
- Blog – 16 hours
- Research events – 2 hours
- Exercise – 5 hours
- YouTube – 15 hours
- Write stories – 5 hours
2. Completed list
- Blog – I posted everyday on my blog as planned. Yes! I have also scheduled posts on my blog for everyday until I get back from my holiday.
- Research events – I have been further researching activities and sights to see while on the South Pacific cruise.
- Exercise – My usual exercise routine. Yoga for 30 minutes, and a 30 minute workout video from on YouTube as every week. I exercised Monday to Friday.
- YouTube – I uploaded three videos on my YouTube channel as scheduled for the week. I have been filming like crazy haha (have not had much sleep because of it) and have scheduled videos for three times next week and for the following week. This is to ensure my channel stays active while I am away.
- Write stories – I have been enjoying writing my most recent story. I am excited to further expand on it while overseas and gain some inspiration from travelling and being out on the ocean.
- YouTube – Finding time to film extra videos for when I will be on holiday. Yay I have managed to and will film a little more on Sunday.
- Blog – As with YouTube it has been tricky finding time to create new posts and schedule for when I will be on holiday. I have managed to schedule most of the posts for my blog and will do some more on Sunday.
4. Favourite task
- Blog – I have been enjoying my blog a lot lately. I really loved doing the Ouran Host Club Book TAG. I found it to be a great stepping stone for myself to start writing anime reviews. I will start posting anime reviews when I get back from my cruise.
- YouTube – I am so happy to have 160+ subscribers on my YouTube channel. Thank you so much! YouTube really is a lot of fun. I love making videos and can’t wait to create some vlogs from travelling on the cruise.
Please check out my YouTube channel and let me know your thoughts. I really value your feedback to be able to improve myself. Please subscribe if you enjoy my videos. I truly appreciate your support.
Also if you have a YouTube channel, let me know in the comments and I will check it out when I get back from holiday (maybe we can collab ^.^). I love finding new channels to watch and love to support others.
Since I will be on holiday for two weeks at sea, I will be limited with internet access (I may not even get the chance to access the internet, as it depends on the speed of internet at sea). I assure you, I will reply to all comments on my blog, YouTube channel and social media when I return.
Thank you so much for reading. Have a happy day!
Capili Jiron x x
You can find me on: