Haha I am basically just counting down the days to go on a cruise to the South Pacific. I cannot wait, I really enjoy cruises so much!
This week I spent a lot of time on my YouTube channel and writing stories (if you didn’t know I love to write stories and want to publish them someday).
Ok let’s get on with how Week 16 went…
* Week 16 * – 15th August to 2nd September 2017
1. Time allocated to tasks (total time spent on each task)
- Blog – 11.5 hours
- Research events – 3 hours
- Exercise – 5 hours
- YouTube – 12.5 hours
- Write stories – 7 hours
2. Completed list
- Blog – I posted everyday on my blog, except for Thursday as there was an issue with the WordPress login and when I could log in it wouldn’t take me to my stats page or let me write a new post. This experience was a bit frustrating but it got me thinking that I really need to start writing posts in advance and schedule them so I don’t have to worry about this ever happening again.
- Research events – I have been researching activities and sights to see while on the South Pacific cruise. I really want to go snorkelling. I love to swim in the sea.
- Exercise – My usual exercise routine. Yoga for 30 minutes, and a 30 minute workout video from on YouTube as every week. I exercised Monday to Friday.
- YouTube – I uploaded three videos on my YouTube channel as scheduled for the week. I need to get into the habit of scheduling videos to be released on time (I’m working on it ^.^). I still plan to upload even more videos each week. This will hopefully start when I get back from the cruise this month.
- Write stories – I have expanded on new chapters of my new story. I am writing it in my new notebook (see post here).
- YouTube – My Bright lips & Frosty eyes makeup time-lapse video (click here to watch) was so tricky to edit and quite frustrating since my software kept crashing. I think it was due to speeding up some of the video frames, then slowing them down and speeding them up again. I managed to get there in the end and I am extremely pleased with the end result. I will make more makeup time-lapses to be released over the next few weeks.
4. Favourite task
- YouTube – Haha YouTube has been my favourite task each week for sometime now. As much as it was a challenge to do, I really love my My Bright lips & Frosty eyes makeup time-lapse video (click here to watch). I am just so happy with how it turned out.
- YouTube – I am extremely thankful that it has been a month and I have 100+ subscribers (see post here). Thank you so much! It makes me very happy to know that you are enjoying my videos. I love helping and inspiring people. I am still new to YouTube and loving every bit of it.
- Swimwear – I ordered some swimwear items for the cruise and love them so much (click here to see post and video).
Please check out my YouTube channel and let me know your thoughts. I really value your feedback to be able to improve myself. Please subscribe if you enjoy my videos. I truly appreciate your support.
Also if you have a YouTube channel, let me know in the comments and I will check it out (maybe we can collab ^.^). I love finding new channels to watch and love to support others.
Thank you so much for reading. Have a wonderful day!
Capili Jiron x x
You can find me on: