This week I have been busy with writing, some artwork and filming for my YouTube channel.
Of course there is also work and study but I prefer to talk about other goals I am working towards haha.
Ok let’s look at Week 15…
* Week 15 * – 14th to 26th August 2017
1. Time allocated to tasks (total time spent on each task)
- Blog – 14 hours
- Exercise – 5 hours
- YouTube – 14 hours
- Write stories – 8 hours
2. Completed list
- Blog – I have been posting everyday on my blog. So it has been another successful week. I have also discovered some new lovely blogs to follow.
- Exercise – Yoga for 30 minutes, and a 30 minute workout video from on YouTube as every week. I exercised Monday to Friday.
- YouTube – I have uploaded three videos on my YouTube channel as scheduled. I still plan to upload even more videos each week. This will hopefully start in the middle of next month.
- Write stories – I have started writing the chapter of a new story and transferred it into my new notebook (see post here).
- YouTube – It is still so tricky editing videos. It really does take a lot of time to edit and so much time to upload (due to slow internet in Australia). I know with each video I make I will get faster and better at editing. All with time.
- Artwork – I have set a goal of drawing thirty pieces for the month. This week I didn’t have much time for my artwork, still managed to do some work at least.
4. Favourite task
- YouTube – I really am loving YouTube. With each video that I put up I am more and more proud of my channel. It has been such a fun and challenging journey so far. It’s really cool to be able to come up with filming idea’s, put them together and watch the end result.
- YouTube – I am very grateful that it has been three weeks and I have 47 subscribers. Thank you! It makes me extremely happy to know that you are enjoying my videos. It is great to be able to make videos and have someone else also appreciate them. I really enjoy helping and inspiring people. I am still new to YouTube and loving every bit of the process.
If you do get the chance, please check out my YouTube channel and let me know your thoughts. I really value your feedback to be able to improve myself. Please subscribe if you enjoy my video’s, I truly appreciate your support.
Also if you have a YouTube channel, let me know in the comments and I will check it out. I love finding new channels to watch and love to support others.
Thank you so much for reading. Have a lovely day!
Capili Jiron x x
You can find me on: