I have been writing, drawing and creating videos during most of my spare time this week. I now have seven video’s on my YouTube channel. Which is crazy to think about.
I very much love blogging and since I have been making videos on YouTube I have found it to be something that I never realised I would ever be so passionate about. I love it!
Ok let’s get on with what happened in Week 14.
* Week 14 * – 13th to 19th August 2017
1. Time allocated to tasks (total time spent on each task)
- Blog – 12 hours
- Exercise – 5 hours
- YouTube – 14 hours
- Write stories – 7 hours
2. Completed list
- Blog – I have been posting everyday, which I am very happy about. I prefer to post everyday as I enjoy writing and coming up with new posts.
- Exercise – Yoga for 30 minutes, and a 30 minute workout video from on YouTube as every week. I exercised Monday to Friday.
- YouTube – I have uploaded three videos on my YouTube channel as scheduled. I plan to upload even more videos each week, hopefully from next week onwards. I want to start filming some game play video’s this coming week.
- Write stories – I have started writing the chapter of a new story.
- YouTube – It hasn’t been that long (it’s my second week of uploading YouTube videos) and it still is a bit tricky with editing. It takes a large amount of time to edit videos. I love filming videos but editing can be frustrating sometimes, especially when the software decides to be slow.
- Artwork – I have set a goal of drawing thirty pieces for the month and it has been hard with time but I am determined to get there. I do 1-3 proper drawings each day.
- Events – I attended SMASH Sydney (anime and manga expo) Saturday 19th and Sunday 20th August 2017. It was not as fun as last year which is disappointing. I still enjoyed it though (bits of it anyway haha). I will share a vlog video of the event on my YouTube channel this coming Wednesday.
4. Favourite task
- YouTube – Again as much as it is a challenge, I am very proud of making videos. It takes a lot of my time to do but in the short time that I have been doing them has made me super passionate about filming. I really am loving YouTube.
- Blog – I am still so so so super thankful to be fully back into blogging and interacting with all of you. I really love the blogging community here on WordPress, people here are always so supportive, encouraging and inspiring.
- YouTube – I am so happy and grateful that it has been two weeks and I have 22 lovely subscribers. It makes me so happy to know that you are enjoying my videos. It is great to be able to make videos and have someone else also appreciate them. I really enjoy helping and inspiring people.
If you do get the chance please check out my YouTube channel and let me know your thoughts. I really value your feedback to be able to improve myself. Please subscribe if you enjoy my video’s, I appreciate your support.
Also if you have a YouTube channel, let me know in the comments and I will check it out. I love finding new channels to watch and love to support others. Happy to share the love haha.
Thank you so much for reading. Have a great day!
Capili Jiron x x
You can find me on: