I am so happy to be back to blogging. It really brings me so much joy. I love to inspire you and make sure you keep going for your goals in life, whatever they may be!
Also with this post you may have noticed I have titled it as Week 13 (when it should be maybe week 20+ or so), I just feel it’s best to have it as 13, even though week 12 was at the end of March this year.
I do not like to ever give up on things, even if it means stopping for a little bit (due to the right reasons), then getting back on to continuing the tasks.
Ok let’s get on with Week 13 – Weekly diary…
* Week 13 * – 6th to 12th August 2017
1. Time allocated to tasks (total time spent on each task)
- Blog – 12 hours
- Exercise – 3 hours
- YouTube – 10 hours
- Write stories – 6 hours
2. Completed list
- Blog – I finally was able to make time and get back into blogging. I changed up my blog menu and have created a blogging schedule.
- Exercise – Yoga for 30 minutes, and a 30 minute workout video from on YouTube as every week. I only exercised Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I will exercise more next week.
- YouTube – I finally started my YouTube channel. It took me such a long time to do so and now that I have uploaded my first lot of video’s, I kind of feel like I should have just done it earlier haha. Oh well, I am so happy to have started now
- Write stories – I have started to draft some ideas for my book.
- YouTube – It was so tricky editing videos and uploading them on time that I had planned for. I’ve just started so I am sure I will get better at it with time.
- Artwork – I have set a goal of drawing thirty pieces for the month and it has been hard with time but I am determined to get there.
4. Favourite task
- YouTube – As much as it was a challenge, I am actually very proud of making my first lot of videos. It took a lot of time and effort to plan and put them together. I’m looking forward to seeing how I develop with making videos over time.
- Blog – I am super grateful to be back blogging and interacting with all of you. I really love the blogging community here on WordPress, people here are always so supportive, encouraging and inspiring.
- YouTube – I am so happy and thankful that it has been a week and I have 12 lovely subscribers. It makes me so happy to know that you are enjoying my videos. It is wonderful to be able to make videos and have someone else also appreciate them. I enjoy helping and inspiring people.
If you do get the chance please check out my YouTube channel and let me know your thoughts. I really value your feedback to be able to improve myself. Please subscribe if you enjoy my content.
Thank you so much for supporting my blog and being a friend. I would not have been able to have 500+ followers on my blog without you! I love you all so much!
Thank you so much for reading. Have a wonderful day!
Capili Jiron x x
You can find me on: