I hope you are having an amazing day! It is a cooler day here in Sydney and I think it may rain later 🙂 🙂 I am missing the sun haha ❤ ❤
I am so grateful and happy to be nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award for the first time by the wonderful blogger The Maniacal Book Unicorn (author of Maniacal Book Unicorn) who makes great blog posts reviewing books and manga, as well as doing tags and awards. Please make sure you check out their lovely blog.
*** You can read Maniacal Book Unicorn’s award post here ***
1. What kind of trading cards, if you any, do you collect?
I use to collect Pokemon cards and Dragon Ball Z cards as kid. I wish I still had them haha.
2. How do you play video games? On console, portable device (Nintendo 3DS, PS Vita), Smartphone, or PC?
I play on my PS4 and MacBook Pro mainly. I need to get a PC to be able to play more PC games.
3. Do you have a favorite game board to play?
I love Monopoly, Chess, Snakes & Ladders… basically I will play any board game. I love board games!
4. If you met someone that wants to get into anime, what anime series would you recommend them?
I have too many to list. I love many genre’s. My favourite types of genre are horror, fantasy, slice of life, psychological and mystery.
Basically anime that has relatable moments but also is mysterious, gets dark and makes you think about life.
Below is a picture of some of my favourites. Hunter x Hunter is my number 1 favourite anime.
5. If the same person asked what anime to avoid, what series would you not recommend?
Hmm I can’t think of one. Everyone has different tastes so I think it’s better for them to watch anime and decide what they don’t like.
6. What was the recent movie you seen this year?
Wish Upon. It was ok.
7. What’s the recent cringiest moment you have ever experienced (in anime terms or non)?
When people don’t believe I love anime. Haha at work someone was like “Capili likes anime” and the other person replied “Really, no she wouldn’t be into that”. Makes me cringe every time. Also happens when I express my love for gaming.
8. Do you remember your first follower when you started to blog?
I believe it was myself lol. I was so clueless when I started my blog. I did not interact with anyone at the start because I didn’t know how blogging worked.
9. Who do you follow the most as soon as you log in your WordPress account?
10. If you could have any food or meal for your last meal, what would you eat? (money is ignored)
Cookies and hot chocolate. Does that count as a meal? Haha.
11. What’s the number 1 goal do you plan to do in 2017? It could be about your blog or personal life.
Share more of my artwork on my blog and social media.
Here are the award rules
- Thank the person who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog
I nominate these wonderful bloggers
* Matthew 903 *
* Hoi Yin Li *
Thank you so much Maniacal Book Unicorn for nominating me, I very much appreciate it ❤ ❤
Thank you so much for reading. Please check out Maniacal Book Unicorn’s blog, and also all the wonderful bloggers I have nominated. Have a great day!
Capili Jiron x x
Find me on: