During Week 12 I went to New Zealand and spent a lot of time with family and friends.
It was so much fun catching up, since the last time I went to New Zealand was in July last year (before my recent trip).
I usually like to go to New Zealand two to three times a year, as it is important to me to have time with my family. Hopefully I will be able to go there for Christmas this year.
My partner and I got back from New Zealand last night and were super tired. I wanted to film in New Zealand but did not have time due to my studies (yes I still had to complete assignments while on holiday. It was annoying haha).
I took some photos of my family. Just some personal ones for memories as it was my sisters 16th birthday and my partners brothers 21st during the time we were there. So since it was so much fun, time went by too quickly.
It is always nice spending time with my family and my partners family. My partners family speak both Spanish and English. Most of the time it is Spanish, it is nice to listen to, and weird that I can understand what they are saying in Spanish haha. I cannot speak Spanish fluently (just a little bit), I will master it one day, for now I just understand when I hear it.
I love reading Supergirl comics and love the television series. I finished Season one on the plane (had already seen most of Season 1), and started watching Season two on the way back to Sydney. I would love to Cosplay Supergirl some time just for fun (she is my favourite female superhero, Catwoman is my favourite female villain) ❤ ❤
There are a lot of changes happening in my life (some that are personal, with me helping out family). The main ones I can discuss is that I start my new full-time insurance job next week on Monday, I am painting everyday (putting more hours into my art), my studies are taking more time (I am passing everything so far which is great and completing my assignments on time), I will be starting my YouTube channel early next month, and will announce my blog schedule this Friday 😀 😀
Ok, let’s get on to the Week 12 Weekly Diary…
* Week 11 * – 19th to 25th March 2017
1. Time allocated to tasks (total time spent on each task)
- Blog – 5 hours
- Exercise – 3 hours
- Write stories – 2 hours
2. Completed list
- Blog – I reblogged basically all week since I was in New Zealand for six days. Had limited time visiting family and completing my assignments.
- Exercise – Yoga for 30 minutes, and a 30 minute workout video from on YouTube as every week. I only exercised Monday to Wednesday as I went to New Zealand on Thursday, and stayed for six days.
- Write stories – I was able to expand further on my existing stories.
- Studies – It was hard studying and completing assignments in New Zealand as I just wanted to spend the whole time with my family, and it felt weird having to complete assignments when I was there lol.
- Artwork – I was drawing and painting much less due to going to New Zealand.
- Lack of sleep – I got hardly any sleep since I had job interviews through the week (yay that I got the job), studied at nights while in New Zealand, and got up early everyday to spend lots of time with family in New Zealand.
4. Favourite task
- New Zealand – It was really nice visiting my family and just being in New Zealand. I love New Zealand so much. It always feels like home there, but Sydney is my home as well.
- Study – I am so happy that I managed to complete assignments while in New Zealand, I forced myself to stay focused and got them done.
- New Zealand – New Zealand was great and it was just the best to spend time with my family.
- Lamington – While we were in New Zealand our Toy Poodle Lamington stayed in a Pet Resort (always the same one everytime we go on holiday). I always miss Lami so much when we are away from him. I was so happy to see him when we got back (I guess this would technically be for my Week 13 Weekly Diary, oh well lol).
Thank you so much for reading. I am happy to be home in Sydney, and excited to start my new job next week. Have a great day!
Capili Jiron x x