Yay for Week 11 being complete! It was a very busy week for me. Working, studying, painting, drawing, writing, and going to job interviews.
I have another job interview tomorrow for a major insurance company. It sounds good and I have a passion for finance and insurance, so I should really enjoy the job (yes I have many interests that are very much opposites to each other lol).
I have some art side projects that I am working on at the moment. I know that I talk about my artwork a lot on my blog, I am just not ready yet to share it. But I will this year, hopefully within the next few months sometime.
Since my studies are pretty much taking over my life at the moment, my blog has basically become an online diary. I don’t mind this too much, as it is a great way to note down some points that happen in my daily life, and it is better than not blogging at all.
I truly love blogging and I will keep reblogging as required, and eventually get back into a schedule of being able to post new content on a daily basis again. A big goal of mine is to start my YouTube channel this year. It will mainly focus on my art, anime, vlogs, makeup, and DIYs.
* Week 11 * – 12th to 18th March 2017
1. Time allocated to tasks (total time spent on each task)
- Blog – 10 hours
- Research events – 3 hours
- Exercise – 7 hours
- Write stories – 5 hours
2. Completed list
- Blog – I reblogged a little bit during Week 11 due to time needed for my studies. I am happy that I was able to write a few new posts, that were of new content.
- Research events – I researched some more anime events for this year, and planned more costumes for cosplay.
- Exercise – Yoga for 30 minutes, and a 30 minute workout video from on YouTube as every week.
- Write stories – I was able to expand further on my existing stories.
- Plan videos – I managed to plan some art videos that I want to film when I get back from New Zealand. I have been studying a lot so it has taken up much of my time.
- Studies – I have had many assignments, which has been challenging. I am enjoying it though, and learning a lot.
- Artwork – Have been drawing and painting a little less than usual due to time. Allocating enough time has been difficult for the past month or so.
- Lack of sleep – I have still not been sleeping much this week (sleeping late, getting up super early), since I have had a so much to do. I have been such a zombie lol.
4. Favourite task
- Artwork – I think this is basically my favourite task for every week lol. It is my job and one of my biggest passions. I am super proud of the artwork I have been working on this week. I cannot wait to complete my latest series, and share photo’s with you!
- Study – I am so happy to have completed more assignments. It feels so good submitting them for marking.
- Painting – Again I am very happy to have had time to paint. I love the theme I have for my latest series. It is wonderful and beautiful.
Thank you so much for reading. I will be going to New Zealand soon so I may have to reblog during that time, hopefully not though. Have a great day!
Capili Jiron x x