Week 10 already! Wow we are pretty much halfway through March now 🙂 🙂
I am very happy with how I am keeping up with my goals. I just need to get back into creating new content for my blog, which start from tomorrow (I have managed to get my course work and artwork up to date, Yay!).
During Week 10 I went to some job interviews, created new artwork, wrote stories, and tidied up my art room. I also had many assignments that I managed to get completed and submitted in time.
I know that I have been reblogging a lot for the past month (due to work, study, and my artwork), but it has been a good thing as I was able to make some daily journal entries with each reblogged post. I feel it is better to reblog with some daily thoughts than to not post for a long time.
I have been short on time recently, so I have many comments to reply to (kind of makes me a little anxious haha), I will get through them all as fast as I can (hopefully I do not get marked as spam because there are so many to reply to ❤ ❤ ).
Ok let’s get on to my Week 10 diary entry.
* Week 10 * – 5th to 11th March 2017
1. Time allocated to tasks (total time spent on each task)
- Blog – 4.5 hours
- Research events – 2 hours
- Exercise – 7 hours
- Write stories – 3 hours
2. Completed list
- Blog – I reblogged all week due to time needed for my studies, it has been a journal week on my blog, as with each post I reblogged I wrote a little daily update. I have enjoyed writing a daily update, but I cannot wait to create new content for my blog from tomorrow onwards.
- Research events – I researched some anime events for this year, and planned costumes for cosplay.
- Exercise – Yoga for 30 minutes, and a 30 minute workout video from on YouTube as every week.
- Write stories – I was able to expand further on my existing stories. I love to write mystery and adventure stories.
- Plan videos – Same as the week before, and the week before that… I did not get a chance to film as I have been studying a lot (So much! As I want great grades).
- Studies – I am over a month into my study now. I have had many assignments, which has been challenging. I am enjoying it though, and learning a lot.
- Artwork – Have been drawing and painting a little less than usual due to time. Allocating enough time has been difficult.
- Lack of sleep – I have still not been sleeping much this week (sleeping late, getting up super early), since I have had a so much to do. I have been such a zombie lol.
4. Favourite task
- Artwork – I think this is basically my favourite task for every week lol. It is my job and one of my biggest passions. I am super proud of the artwork I have been working on this week. I cannot wait to complete my latest series, and share photo’s with you!
- Study – I am so happy to be completing many assignments. It feels so good submitting them for marking.
- Painting – Although it has been hard to allocate enough time I am very happy with the theme I have for my latest series. It is turning out so beautiful.
Thank you so much for reading. I will be posting new content on my blog from tomorrow onwards, since I have a bit more time now (getting on top of everything). Have a great day!
Capili Jiron x x