This week has been so much busier than last week 🙂 🙂 Work, study, and painting, have been areas that I have spent most of my time on this week.
The weather has been cooler this weekend, which is really good. I am so over hot weather! I cannot wait for Winter ❤ ❤ (my fav season).
It has been a bit tricky with my studies and everything else, that I have not been able to allocate much time to my blog. I will catch up with my comments tomorrow afternoon.
* Week 7 * – 12th to 18th February 2017
1. Time allocated to tasks (total time spent on each task)
- Blog – 6 hours
- Research events – 1 hour
- Plan videos – 1 hour
- Exercise – 7 hours
- Write stories – 3 hours
2. Completed list
- Blog – I was able to make a blog post for each day this week (some were re-edited, and re-blogged due to time needed for my studies instead).
- Research events – I researched flights and accommodation for Thailand, as my partner is planning a trip with some friends for their birthdays (two friends are having birthdays).
- Plan videos – I planned more videos, and watched some YouTube videos as part of research.
- Exercise – Yoga for 30 minutes, and a 30 minute workout video from on YouTube as every week.
- Write stories – I was able to expand further on my existing stories, which are turning out amazing.
- Plan videos – I still did not get a chance to film as I have been studying a lot (and I mean a lot! I want great grades).
- Studies – It was the second week of study, and it has been further full on. I am enjoying most of my studies so far. Some of it is hard to understand, but I read over things until I understand, so its ok.
- Lack of sleep – I have still not been sleeping much this week (sleeping late, getting up super early), since I have had a so much to do.
4. Favourite task
- Study – I have been enjoying my studies, and for one of my subjects that I am taking, I have to write blog post for (I created an anonymous blog for). It has to do with current events which I have based on health and wellbeing as my blog topic. Since I already blog here, it has made it easier for me to write on my blog for my course. It is going well.
- Study – It is great to be starting to get use to studying again, and I am really happy with that. I love to listen to classical music when I study and when I am writing.
- Painting – I am very happy with the theme I have for my latest series. Its fun, dark, and beautiful. I cannot wait to share photos with you soon (and hopefully some videos).
Thank you so much for reading, and also thank you for you patience (since I haven’t had time to reply to your comments yet due to my studies, work, and spending time on my artwork). I truly appreciate you, and have some inspiring content that I will release next week 😀 😀 I will reply to comments tomorrow.
Have an amazing day! Be the Best version of Yourself ❤ ❤
Capili Jiron x x