I hope you are having a great day 🙂 🙂
I am now four days into doing my university studies. I have not been as interactive on my blog or other blogs due to being super busy with my studies, work, and applying for new jobs.
I am trying to find balance between everything, and getting use to things ❤ ❤ I know it will full into place. I will start my YouTube channel soon. I have some wonderful, and magical paintings planned. I cannot wait to share them with you.
All of the items were purchased online from Officeworks. My favourite stationery supply store in Australia.
Here is what I got
1. Kenji A4 Copy Paper – I like to use copy paper for drafting drawings before painting or drawing manga. It was only $3.49 AUD for a pack of 500 sheets.
2. J. Burrows Paper Clips 120 Pack – Paper clips are great to keep drawings, and loose pieces of paper together, without having to staple. It cost me $1.79 AUD.
3. ELC Merit School Day Stickers – I got these stickers as I love stickers, and I can use them to mark off tasks in my planner. It is a great way, that motivates me to get all my tasks done for the week. I bought this for $2.49 AUD.
4. Stabilo Boss Highlighters Yellow 4 Pack – Hightlighters are a must for me, as I like to highlight notes, and paragraphs in my textbooks. It helps me to refer, and remember certain notes faster. This cost me $4.45 AUD. Yellow is the only colour that I like when it comes to using highlighters.
5. Staedtler Tradition Pencils 2H 3 Pack – 2H is my favourite shade of pencil to lightly draw with, before I ink or paint. It cost me $1.97 AUD.
6. Studymate Plastic Ruler Clear 30 cm – Rulers are important for me as I like to draw tables for my notes, draw weekly planners for each subject I am studying, and for underlining notes. It was only 50 cents to purchase this ruler.
7. Faber-Castell Dust Free Eraser 2 Pack – Faber-Castell is my favourite art brand for pencils, colouring pencils, and erasers. I love this type of eraser as it never smudges, and removes pencil markings very well, without remove any black ink when inking. It was $2.98 AUD for a 2 pack.
I also thought I would show you my study set up on my bedside table. I really love it! It makes it easy for me to read notes at night, and plan in my planner while in bed. During the day I usually study in my art room.
Thank you so much for reading. Have a lovely day!
Capili Jiron x x