Yay I am back to studying today 🙂 🙂 I was organising so much yesterday, and was super excited about sharing my stationery that I forgot to write my Weekly Diary entry on Sunday. Opps haha ❤ ❤
I have got so many things on my mind. Personal, work, study… Today I am doing a lot of writing, and planning to make sure everything works out according to the plan I have set for myself.
It is crazy to know that we are already five weeks into 2017! I am still doing well with my 2017 Resolutions. You can click here to view further details about my 2017 Resolutions, and click here to read previous Weekly Diary entries.
* Week 5* – 29th January to 4th February 2017
1. Time allocated to tasks (total time spent on each task)
- Blog – 10 hours
- Research events – 1 hour
- Plan videos – 1 hour
- Exercise – 7 hours
- Write stories – 5 hours
2. Completed list
- Blog – I was able to complete each blog post planned for the week. I really enjoy blogging everyday.
- Research events – I researched some art expeditions. I really love going to art galleries, and viewing other artist work.
- Plan videos – I practiced filming some more. Haha I have been doing this for a month now. I think I just have to put my first video out there, otherwise I will keep being picky about it. I will edit, and release it this week for sure. I may just make it a casual video to begin with so I can get use to it.
- Blog tutorials – I did not get the chance to make a blog tutorial as I have been super busy with getting back to studying. I am also looking for a part-time job as I think it will be better than working full-time, so that I can focus on the things I love more, and put more time into them so they can become my full-time career instead of part-time career.
- Exercise – Yoga for 30 minutes, and a 30 minute workout video from on YouTube. I am sticking to the same exercise routine, and it is still working great.
- Write stories – I managed to get a lot of my writing done which I am very happy with, as it is going to be tricky setting time aside for my stories since my course has begun now.
- Blog schedule – I am still in the process of organising a schedule. I hope to have this organised very soon so that my blog and studies do not clash.
- Plan videos – It has been very hard deciding on my first video. I feel that it should be something casual, just so that I can get use to it. I may just post a stationery haul video that I filmed. We will see.
- Blog tutorials – I did not have enough time to make a blog tutorial, even though I know I said I would have one up on Saturday. I will do my best to get one up this weekend as I want to get into the routine of making blog tutorials (I really enjoy making these kind of posts). I plan to make some sewing, art, and make-up tutorials.
- Study – As you already know I have decided to study full-time even if it means also working full-time. I have been applying for part-time jobs just so I can have more time to study, paint, and write. I really want my art work and writing to become my full-time career. I know this will happen, and I will keep working hard towards this no matter what!
4. Favourite task
- Study – I have had a lot of fun organising my stationery for my studies, and writing in my planner. I love stationery so much, that I enjoy going into stationery stores just to look, even if I do not have money on me at the time.
- Study – Getting back into completing my degree makes me feel so happy. I love passing my assignments, and having that feeling of achievement. It is funny one of my subjects requires that I have to create a blog, and make posts to do with the news. So that will be interesting.
Thank you so much for reading. It has actually been quite a stressful week full of important decisions. I know that all of this hard work is bringing me closer to my dreams, so it is all worth it.
Have a fantastic day!
Capili Jiron x x