I hope you are having a lovely day 🙂 🙂 I am just sorting out my stationery and things that I will be using for my studies this year. I am back to studying on Monday. Exciting!
I had already previously received the Mystery Blogger Award before (read post here). I am super happy and thankful to have been nominated this award a further three times by these amazing, and wonderful bloggers: Smiling Dreamer (author of smilingdreamerblog), Anna (author of diversion3000), Naturalkinkstrinis (author of naturalkinkstrinis). I also want to say thank you again to Enigma (author of Okoto Enigma’s Blog who created this great award).
Please check out each of their lovely blogs.
Three things about me
- I am back to doing my university studies on Monday. Yay! (see my stationery haul post here).
- I love so many things to do with art: anime, drawing, manga, painting, gaming, travelling, make-up, cosplay, and much more.
- I have a seven year old Toy Poodle. His name is Lamington. He moved with me, and my partner from New Zealand to Australia almost three years ago. He is our baby haha ❤ ❤
Here are my answers to Smiling Dreamer’s questions
Here are my answers to Anna’s questions
1. When was the last time you had a Deja Vù? Yesterday. I was having a conversation with my partner, and felt like we had already discussed this before haha.
2. Velvet or silk? I love both. But to choose one it will have to be silk.
3. What do you usually have for breakfast? Either a bowl of fruit (I love watermelon and banana) or a fruit smoothie (I mix with Sun Warrior Ormus Supergreens).
4. What do you think about skateboards? Nah, just kidding: What’s the most embarrassing/craziest thing you’ve ever done if front of your crush? Haha I use to skateboard when I was in high school. I really don’t get embarrassed, even if I do something really silly. Maybe if I slip or fall over, even then I just laugh it off.
5. When was the last time you cut your hair? How was the hairstyle like? About six months ago, it was quite short, and layered. I usually have my hair long since it grows super fast. I did like my hair short, but I am keeping it long for now.
Here are my answers to Naturalkinkstrinis’s questions
1. Why did you start blogging? I always wanted to start a blog for my love of writing, and wanted to share my passions with others. I also wanted to find like-minded people to be able to share thoughts on all things creative.
2. What do you enjoy doing that makes you happy? Creating art. I love drawing, painting, and writing. I also love spending time with my partner, and our dog Lamington. We love to watch movies, anime, and game together.
3. How would you describe yourself in 3 words? and why? ‘Happy‘ because I am blessed to have a great partner, I have an amazing dog who is my baby, I am close to my family (even though we live in different countries), and I know what my purpose in life is. ‘Positive‘ because I always look on the bright side of things, and turn negative situations into something positive. ‘Creative‘ because I am an artist. Creating art is a huge part of my life, it is what I am most passionate about, and I want to keep sharing my passion for art with others.
4. Name something you dislike or hate? I do not hate (as hate is such a strong word), but I do dislike it when people are mean to others, and just negativity in general. I feel that we are all equal, and deserve to be happy. No one should say to someone that they cannot achieve their dreams, we are all entitled to do what we want in life (meaning that it is a dream that does not hurt anyone).
5. Favourite song and artist? I love the anime ‘Your Lie in April’ my favourite song from the soundtrack is ‘Yuujin A-kun wo Watashi no Bansousha ni Ninmeishimasu’.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- List the Rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Answer five questions from the nominee.
- Nominate anywhere from ten to twenty bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
Here are my questions for my nominees
- Where do you really want to travel in the world?
- What is one goal that you would love to achieve by the end of this year?
- If you could have a super power, what would you choose?
- If you could speak another language fluently, which language would you choose?
- Which type of fruit best represents you, and why? (haha my weird question).
* Findingenvirons1 *
* Blossom *
* LyfWithEm *
* Beautymommies *
* Uncrea *
* Gingershouts *
* Thepurplealmond *
* Soneawritesblog *
* Lifewithprecious *
* Queenniquecom *
* Jewe2017 *
* Fallonrachelle *
* Canadianenvogue *
* Fallingforsnow *
* Momoxmonroe *
* Thebossbookclub *
* Beafreeblog *
Here is the link to my best post
Thank you so much for reading This was such a fun award to answer questions to, as all questions are unique from different blogger’s. Please check out Smiling Dreamer’s, Anna’s, Naturalkinkstrinis’, and Enigma’s blog, and each of the blogs I have nominated.
Have a great day!
Capili Jiron x x