Yay back to studying Monday next week!
Today I thought I would share some of my stationery with you. I love stationery so much! I always have love going to stationery stores to buy art and office supplies ❤ ❤
I buy majority of my study supplies at the start of the year as stationery is usually on sale and cheaper, since people are going back to school and university.
I find this a great time of the year to buy a few extra things for writing and drafting. This blog post is part one of three. I thought it would be best to post in parts since I bought many items. All of the items were purchased online from Officeworks.
Here is what I got
1. Keji A4 Display Book – I bought two of these display books (69 cents each – AUD). It contains 20 clear pockets which I can fill with either readings, assignments, or even use for some of my drawings. I love getting these to safely store my artwork.
2. BIC Atlantis Retractable Ballpoint Pens – When I am going to be writing for a long time at once, I like to use pens that are super comfortable to write with. I purchased a four pack of blue, and also black pens for $4 AUD per packet. I love these pens as they are long-lasting, and are comfortable to hold. I will be using these for both my studies and writing stories.
3. Keji A4 Loose Leaf Refill Paper – I like to use lined loose refill paper to draft and plan assignments on, and have on the side of my table when completing exams. It contains 100 sheets and cost me $2.36 AUD.
4. Keji Stick-it Notes – These sticky notes are super handy. I love writing reminders, quotes, and things to do on them. I also stick them partly hanging out of my text books to quickly refer to pages that I need to study, and read. They contain 200 sheets and are only 99 cents AUD a packet.
5. Paper Mate Ink Joy Fashion Assorted Pens 10 Pack – For a packet of ten assorted coloured pens it cost $2.47 AUD. Which I found to be a great price for such lovely colours. I love to write particular notes with bright colours, so these are great for that, and I will also use them in my 2017 planner diary.
6. Artline Multi Pen 10 Pack – For a packet it cost $1.97 AUD which is a great deal for anyone on a budget. I purchased these pens as spares, and also to use for to do list. I always have to have a pen on me as I love to write and complete lists.
I hope you enjoyed this post. I just really love stationery, and very much enjoy showing what I use to do my studies with. I will post Part 2 and 3 on the next coming days. Thank you so much for reading.
Have a great day!
Capili Jiron x x