The first few things that you do in the morning can set the tone for the rest of your day.
In the morning, if you are already feeling like you cannot get things done, or just do not feel like completing task. You will more than likely not complete what you had planned to achieve.
To avoid such circumstances, I love to read positive quotes. Whether they are ones from on posters on my walls, or checking online on social media.
As author Napoleon Hill has mentioned that “Whatever your mind can concieve, and believe, the mind can achieve”
Your mind will believe its thoughts whether you are aware of it or not. So if you read some positive quotes in the morning, feel good about what you have read, and believe in the words you are reading, it will set a positive tone for your day.
Here are 10 of my favourite quotes
- Don’t wait. The time will never be just right. – Napoleon Hill
- The starting point of all achievement is desire. – Napoleon Hill
- Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Every thought we think is creating our future. – Louise L. Hay
- The point of power is always in the present moment. – Louise L. Hay
- We are each responsible for all our experiences. – Louise L. Hay
- Turn your wounds into wisdom. – Oprah
- Doing the best in this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment. – Oprah
- Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new. – Albert Einstein
- We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them. – Albert Einstein
5 ways quotes can help you
1. Create a positive mindset
By reading quotes daily it can help you have a positive mindset for each day, helping you to tackle your daily tasks efficiently.
2. Feel better
Quotes can help you feel better about yourself. As sometimes it can be hard doing the steps required to achieve your goals. Reading quotes can help you stay on track, with focusing on yourself, than comparing yourself to other people.
3. Be motivated
Reading quotes can help get you energised, hyped up, and motivated to look forward at what you will achieve from your hard work. You will be surprised how motivated you can be after reading a wonderful inspiring quote.
4. Have a positive attitude
When you read quotes on a daily basis, they start to become a part of you. You will be able to handle any situation in a calming manner, and will naturally tell your friends/family of quotes to help them through hard times. Making you a person with a lovely positive attitude.
5. Feel confident
Quotes can shape you into a happier person. In doing so you will feel more confident over time. Eventually you will feel like nothing is impossible for you to achieve, as you will have so much faith in yourself, and believe in your dreams.
Another important note to add is that you should not feel afraid to be yourself, or express your interest. For example if you have passions for both makeup, and sports; do not be afraid to show that you love both. Do not feel the need to only share pictures online of just makeup. Always show pictures of your love of sports as well.
Sometimes people can feel embarrased of sharing one of their passions, in the fear of being judged, or someone commenting ‘that they would not think they were into sports, as well as makeup’.
Just be yourself, and do not get caught into what is trending, and may not be of interest to you. Also remember to not compare yourself to others, we are all unique, and there is enough room in this world for all of us to live our dreams.
Thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed this post. Have a great day, and always know the only person you should be trying to be better than, is the person who you were yesterday!
– Always stay faithful to your dreams.
Capili Jiron x x