I hope you are having an amazing day! It is a hot day here in Sydney, with more hot days to come next week 🙂 🙂 I really miss Winter haha ❤ ❤
I am so happy, and grateful to be nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award a third time. I was nominated by two wonderful bloggers: Makeup Dreamer (author of Makeup Dreamer) who makes posts on: make-up, fashion, and diy; and Its Naly (author of Its Naly) who makes post on: beauty, lifestyle, and much more. Please make sure you check out their lovely blogs.
* The following is copied from my first award post (Blogger Recognition Award – AWARDS). You can click here to see previous awards that I have been nominated for.
How my blog got started
I had been reading blog post for many years (not one particular type, but many that each discussed different topics from make-up to finance). I also wanted to create my own blog, but could not decide on one area that I would like to focus on, as my interest are very wide range (I love make-up, but also travel, anime, drawing, yoga, and so on).
It was on the 1st of November 2016 that I finally decided to create my blog through WordPress (you can see my very first blog post here on e.l.f. nail polish). I did not want to just talk about one area on my blog, I wanted to discuss different things that I am truly passionate about, as my main purposes for creating this blog was:
- To be able to find people who had similar interest to me, and have fun discussing these interest.
- To help others with the knowledge I have, giving useful information in my posts, and in doing so, make people feel more happy, positive, and want to be more creative, and appreciate life.
Two pieces of advice I have for new bloggers
- Be yourself – Post content that you are truly passionate about. Do not follow trends just because they are popular. It’s best that you write about things you love, as your personality will be able to shine through, and you will personally grow more in your area of interest.
- Interact with others – Find other bloggers that you are interested in, and comment on their post. Get to know them. The blogging community is very friendly, so don’t be afraid, we are a supportive bunch Plus it is always nice to make new friends, who you can talk about what you love with.
Here are the award rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
I nominate these wonderful bloggers
* Gingershouts *
* Thepurplealmond *
* Owlwithmind12 *
* Soneawritesblog *
* Lifewithprecious *
* Idiotviews *
* Queenniquecom *
* Jewe2017 *
* Fallonrachelle *
* Canadianenvogue *
* Fallingforsnow *
* Dwquotes *
* Momoxmonroe *
* Thebossbookclub *
Thank you so much for reading. I really enjoyed nominating another 15 wonderful bloggers.
Have a joyful day!
Capili Jiron x x