We all want to find out what our purpose in life is!
In saying that, we want it to be something that we truly love, and desire. Something that keeps us motivated, and gets us out of bed every morning.
What we are most passionate about can lead us to success, as we can get an enjoyment out of it, and if we enjoy what we are doing, we will never need a reason to stop working at it.
Here are five ways to help you discover your passion:
1. Watch videos – There are plenty of people out there living their life purpose, with some even sharing videos online. You can always go onto YouTube, and search for videos about the things you love. For example if you love painting, there are plenty of painting time-lapse videos, and how to paint videos that you can watch.
If you are not too sure what it is that you are most passionate about. Just search for videos in your area of interest, such as art, cooking, DIY, gaming, travel, and so on. You never know, you may come across a recommended video, and discover something new that you love, and is actually your life purpose to do.
2. Read books – You do not have spend money on collecting books, especially if you are not too sure what you purpose in life is. You can always go to your local library, and search within the different sections, and take home books to read that stand out to you.
Reading is very good for your mind, as it helps you obtain further knowledge, and keeps your brain in top shape. Books are also a good way to grow your skills at your own pace. You can read one chapter at a time, then easily come back to read further chapters. It is a great way to learn about your passion in steps.
3. Interact with others – This can be online, in forums, on YouTube, or face-to-face. The online world is a great source to gain information, and discover what it is that you are most passionate about. You can message bloggers, YouTuber’s, and other people who are in your area of interest, to answer some questions that will help you.
Even in your local community you can have great conversations with people who are working, and doing what you love. If you love art, you may go to the local art gallery, and ask questions there. If you love make-up, you may go to a make-up school, and ask them some questions. It is really good to be able to speak to people in person. You will be surprised how many people love to give advice, and share their knowledge.
4. Go to workshops – You may be able to find ones that do not cost, it just depends on your community. Many workshops can be run by small businesses, so it is always nice to pay, and support them for their wonderful classes. I love going to workshops as you gain so much knowledge, and get to interact with like-minded people, so it is a lot of fun.
You can always find beginner workshops to start off with. Each teacher will always have a different style of teaching (as there is no one right way to teach), this is great, as you will learn a different number of ways to do something.
5. Just start – You can always just try doing it yourself. Experiment! If you want to learn how to cook find a recipe, buy what you need, then give it a go. If you want to sew, go to a craft store, buy some materials, and try hand sewing.
Do not let anything stop you from discovering what your purpose in life is. It is up to you what you want to do with your life! ❤ ❤ If it does not work out with some things that you try, keep going until you have given it everything you have got.
If it still does not work out. Just be happy for yourself. Its ok. It is better to try something new, than to do nothing at all, and then have regrets. Life is too short to do nothing with it.
Thank you so much for reading. I hope you found this post helpful. Have a great day, and try something new that will get you closer to your dreams!
Capili Jiron x x