Here are my answers to Maggie’s questions:
1. Pick one: Manga? Anime? Game? – Hunter x Hunter: I find this anime to be very inspiring as it is well written, and you get to know all of the characters (even the villans you will get attach to). My favourite character is Killua. This is my all time favourite anime.
2. What make you get into anime/manga/gaming? – Both anime and manga was Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball Z. Gaming was some PC games, but mainly with PS1 FFVII (Final Fantasy 7). FFVII ia my all time favourite game, and I believe it will always be – I really cannot wait for the remake. My favourite character is Tifa.
3. If you can get in any anime/manga/gaming world, which one you want to live in? – Anime/Manga: would be Hunter x Hunter as I would love to pass the hunter exan >^.^< and become a hunter. Gaming: would be FFVII – I am crazily attached to this world and know it inside out.
4. Any recommendation for anime/manga/gaming?
Anime/Manga – my favourite anime Hunter x Hunter (this one will open your mind and eyes), Clannard (you will have your heart broken), Your lie in April (you will have your heart broken again), Dragon Ball Z (is just awesome), Code Geass (is just amazing, and thrilling), Monster (will mess with your mind), Fairy Tail (will make you happy, and is fun), Sailor Moon (will make you happy), Nana (love this drama, it is sad, and at the same time heart warming), Attack on Titan (such a scary world, great horror), and Berserk (this world is more scary and messed up than Attack on Titan in my eyes, watch it). These are just some of my favourites. There are many others that are great. I will start writing Anime reviews soon >^.^<
Gaming – my favourite game FFVII (great story, love the game play, and the characters), Tomb Raider (I love all of these games), Bioshock series (I love the steam punk style, and plots in these games), Spyro (I love everything that is Spyro >^.^<), Uncharted series (great game play, characters, and scenery), The Sims (I have been playing since the first sims game, love creating buildings), and Sim City (again love building things). I have too many gaming favourites to mention (Pokemon, Sonic, and so on), these are just some of my top games.
5. What anime/manga/gaming you recently into? – Anime: Drifters, Dragon Ball Super, Terra Formas, and Plastic Memories. Manga: re-reading Sailor Moon. Gaming: World of Final Fantasy, FFXV, and Rise of the Tomb Raider.
6. Why do you start blogging? To share my art and inspire others. I also want to find like-minded creative people. I love finding people who will also inspire me. I also want to be able to share my thoughts on anime, gaming, cosplay, make-up, travel, and all things creative. Blogging is a nice way to keep me motivated, and on track to achieving my goals, and it is neat to journal things along the way to look back on.
7. Who is/are your favorite blogger/youtuber/vlogger? I have too many artist to choose one favourite haha >^.^<
8. Have you ever believe Santa existed? Yes, haha I am strange. A part of me still believes he does.
9. What is your plan for Christmas? Usually we go to New Zealand since our families are there. This year it will just be me, my partner, and our toy poodle Lamington here in Sydney. So the plan is to have lots of yummy food, gaming, watch anime, and just lots of fun ❤ ❤
10. What is your new year resolution? I am still deciding as I am very particular. I will write a post on them before the new year.
11. Any goal or plan for next 5 years? One is to complete my Communications degree, make some paintings for galleries, and become a professional blogger.
Thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed learning something new. If you would like to answer these questions too. Let me know so I can link your page below, and also go to Maggie’s post so she can link you as well.
Have a great day
Capili Jiron x x