Taking care of your skin is very important. We all want to be healthy and feel comfortable in our skin.
An important step when it comes to taking care of your skin is to cleanse. Cleansing is a must as it keeps the skin clean, removing any dirt and dead skin.
Models Prefer – Facial Cleansing Brush – I purchased this product from Priceline for $19.99 AUD (see haul here of other products I got). As I had never tried a facial cleansing brush before, and thought I better try one. What persuaded me to get this product was that it has a 5 out of 5 star rating and a review on the Priceline website that stated that it is the exact same brush as the Vanity Planet Ultimate Skin Spa System that retails for $168 AUD. So naturally I thought this was a bargain as it is so much cheaper.
Included is an instruction manual that specifies all includes parts, and instructions on how to used the product.
The steps to use this product are:
- Select which massage head you would like to use. (It is easy to attach and swap massage heads from the device)
- Wet your face and the massage head with water.
- Add some facial cleanser to the massage head.
- Select desired speed.
- Place massage head on skin gently, avoid eye area. (It feels amazing on the skin)
- Use twice daily. 20 seconds on the chin, nose and forehead. 10 seconds on each cheek.
The device is very comfortable to hold, and is light in weight. It comes with a holder which you can leave on your bathroom countertop to stand. It is also great for travel use as it is small and operates by 2x AA batteries.
There are three types of massage heads included:
- Cleaning and clearing brush (right in photo) – This deeply cleans oil and residual make-up in the pores. It makes the skin clear and smooth.
- Silicone cleansing brush (left in photo) – This massage head gently cleans the skin. It is good for those who have sensitive skin.
- Skin refreshing brush (bottom in photo) – This massage brush removes dirt deeply and exfoliates the skin. Helps brighten the skin.
Overall it is a wonderful affordable product. My favourite massage head to use is the silicone cleansing brush as I have sensitive skin, and it cleans my skin so well. It really does make your skin feel smoother and healthier. It would definitely make a lovely gift.
Thank you so much for reading. Having a great day!
Capili Jiron x x